Last Moment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Moment

Last Moment is a apocalyptic based role play about how humans vanished from existence. Now animals take over and havoc begins to rise and species die..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies- Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-   Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 am

Name: Toxic Ashes
 Nickname(s): Toxic, Tox, Toxi, Ash, Ashes
Why you want to be in that rank: Toxic Ashes is an excellent fighter, able to defend his rank and pack, and is able to make important decisions easily.
 Breed: Timber wolf/Dire wolf hybrid
 Appearance: Toxic Ashes has a large, muscular build which he inherited from his dire wolf genes, yet he is not bulky. He has long legs that are just as muscular as the rest of his body. His pelt is short and thin, made for keeping him cool, and is surprisingly soft. His coat is a sharp black in color, helping to blend him into darkness and shadows. He has a long, narrow snout that contains razor sharp teeth ready to sink into another creature, and triangular ears that sit on top his head. Toxic's eyes are dark green in color and almost seem seem to glow when he is angry or upset, which can be quite often.

Personality: When someone first meets Toxic, he can seem quite mysterious, what with all the secrets he keeps and his general dark appearance, but soon after meeting him they start to see a personality form. One of the first things a person learns is that he has a hard time trusting others and has a bad temper that flares up dangerously when another irritates him or says a wrong comment. He isn't completely evil, but he still has a dark attitude, and still likes to cause harm and will amuse himself with toying with the minds of others. He isn't the most trustworthy of all creatures, and isn't at all very loving. Most of the time he is quiet, and most like it that way, so none of his hurtful words or snide and sarcastic comments can be made.

Past: Toxic Ashes was born into the world on a cold, miserable winter morning in a small den in a litter of three, two boys and one girl. He was born in a large pack, Golden Timber, and his parents were the Alphas, Frost Bite and Poison Fang. He stood out amongst his litter mates, being the only pup with a black coat while his sister had a grey coat and his brother a pure white one. His mother and father didn't have black coats, they didn't have dark colored fur at all, yet they paid it little mind. Toxic Ashes' puphood was quite normal, yet never boring due to the constant fighting between the other three packs that bordered there lands. He became an apprentice at six months old, training in the ways of the warrior, and was given the lead warrior, Twisted Soul, as his mentor. When Toxic was about a year old, shortly after he had been made a warrior, one of the neighboring packs, The Blood Fangs, attacked theirs without warning, catching the pack off guard. Toxic's pack managed to fight them off, but not without much damage and death of their own. The female Alpha had been wounded badly, and as she lay dying, she told Toxic that Poison Fang was not indeed his real father, a Blood Fang warrior named Black Death was. This sent the pack into an uproar, and they started to bully him, lashing out with their words and fangs, molding him into a darker wolf then nature had intended. When Toxic couldn't take any more torment, he ran away at two years old. He now travels alone.

Negatives: His temper and cruel ways.
 Positives: His strength and intelligence.

Gifts: Fighting, making other creatures angry

Family: All of his family are dead.
 Mate: Really? A mate? No.
 Pups: NOPE
 Friends: None
 Enemies: Everyone he meets
 Crush: None
Back to top Go down
https://lastmoment.rpg-board.net
Toxic Ashes
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-   Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Why did you repost my bio? Why didn't you just move it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-   Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

(Sounds stupid but I tried that and don't know how Sad )
Back to top Go down
Toxic Ashes
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-   Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Its easy. You go to the bottom right corner in a topic and you should see a thing that says Quick mod tools, select move topic and there you go. (I have major experience with Forumotion lol)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-   Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

I see thanks so much I am new at making forums yet getting better Smile and perhaps you would like to become a moderator a admin on my site? If interested I should have eh forum in announcements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-   Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toxic Ashes -death shall come to his enemies-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Moment :: character bio :: Accepted Biographies-
Jump to: