Last Moment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Moment

Last Moment is a apocalyptic based role play about how humans vanished from existence. Now animals take over and havoc begins to rise and species die..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 pm

The Awakening Fancy_10

Sweet lay on her premium silk bed sleeping before feeling cold air on her. Dazzling amber eyes gleaming in the early morning sunshine. She let out a muffled yawn getting ready for her mourning routine. She stretched out before standing up her fur a mangled mess. She padded over to the mirror in her large bedroom. Salmon pink tongue rolling over the roof of her mouth as she looked in the mirror giving off a shocking look as she saw herself. "My goodness I look horrid!" she yelped before padding toward the other half of the wall. Bristles lined the wall as she began rubbing against it making sure her rubbing against it as well. As she stepped away revealing her finely brush fur. She stepped away her dainty paws stepping carefully on the carpet as she reached her mirror against. She came to the small opening in the wall where a spray bottle was and a paw shaped button. She pawed at it making some press down on the handle spraying her fur.

She shook off any excess water before stepping outside munching on her gourmet salmon food. She lapped up her mineral water and reached the family room letting out a bark to announce her arrival as she sat down waiting for her pet and kiss on the nose. Yet found that no one was there. Fear coursed thru her bristling her fur yet she told herself "Sweet get a hold of yourself they have to be here." she said mumbling before walking past the front door yet stopping dead in her tracks letting out a whine seeing the door was broken and wide open. Damn it.. Please don't tell me there.. Gone! she thought to herself before rushing into their bedroom finding nothing but silence. She scurried downstairs letting out a loud bark of sadness before looking outside seeing nothing but empty homes. "Oh my.." She said before backing away feeling like fainting. She stumbled and fell to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
https://lastmoment.rpg-board.net

The Awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Moment :: Roleplay :: Goodman street-
Jump to: