Last Moment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Moment

Last Moment is a apocalyptic based role play about how humans vanished from existence. Now animals take over and havoc begins to rise and species die..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My babies and my Adults!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My babies and my Adults! Empty
PostSubject: My babies and my Adults!   My babies and my Adults! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm

My babies and my Adults! White_10

Name:Skylar
 Nickname(s):Sky

Why you want to be in that rank: He has just reached sexual maturity and doesn't know his strengths yet.
 Breed:German Shepherd/wolf hybrid mix

Appearance: He is a long legged male with a slim torso and large ears. A long muzzle with at the tip a chocolate brown nose. He has amber colored eyes with a long furry tail. Large paws since he is still growing yet pretty big. He is a bit bigger than a bull terrier.

Personality: Skylar is a energetic hyper youngster that is filled with joy and happiness. he is a true blessing. He loves to play but is a bit too shy to ask. He will never talk to girls and will linger with the males. He is very hyperactive and doesn't stay still for long. He loves to run and well get exercise like any other hybrid would. Yet he can be a bit grumpy and quite snappy sometimes. Yet be careful and don't underestimate him he may be small but he could pack a powerful punch!

Past: He was brought into a aggressive community at birth and that made him scared of many things since many bullied and threatened and let me tell you many beatings happened. Yet his mother could never do much but shelter him as much as possible. Before he knew it the pack basically killed itself and one day he woke to the metallic scent of blood. He knew this day would come and he simply didn't look back or even glimpse at what happened to his fellow mates. Yet he was only about 3 months and was took in by a promising wolf named Delilah. Loosing her own pups was dreadful enough and she reached out to try for another litter yet found she couldn't. Yet she saw a outlet for all her sadness when Skylar wandered into her life. She took care of him thru his months and heart achingly released him to live on his own at the age of 8 months.

Negatives: He is very shy and submissive and was sheltered from the true world due to a protective mother wolf.
 Positives:He is strong and honest with a true heart.

Gifts:He has amazing speed and strength and for those girls muscles that pound hard.  lol! 

Family: His original Mom & Dad was Aleesha and Gore. Gore was The leader of Moon Falls pack yet a bloody one with a heartless soul. His Mom a German Shepherd with great genes took under his wing only to become a bitch forced to mate. Yet his second mother Delilah a sweet albino wolf that took him in a reassured his survival chance. She was simply a blessing he would not forget.
 Mate: N/A
 Pups:N/A
 Friends: Delilah
 Enemies: N/A
 Crush: N/A

Next up is.. My princess of the family.

My babies and my Adults! Fancy_10

Name: Sweet

Why I want to be this rank: She may be strict and full of herself yet get to close her fangs will snap right onto you making clear communication to buck off. she is a petite lady yet knows that if she must she will use self defense. She is strong spirited with a heart of pure gold.

Breed: Poodle (Not the toy poodles so remember she isn't tiny)

Appearance: A long sleek muzzle with sturdy swift legs fit and skinny with eyes that dazzle the soul. Fur soft as silk and tail as slim as a whip with teeth sparkly white yet sharpened to the finest. Long tall slim body showing that she is capable of many things and muscles strong and flexible.

Personality: Sweet is a petite lady raised spoiled. A family with a mansion and sitting on a big pile of money that payed for her premium gourmet food made from the finest of salmon or some other animal. A strict lady that despises strays and what she calls the 'rats' are the dogs that scavenge are oh so nasty.

History: She was born into a lovely community with children to pet her and love her yet was soon swooped away from that tearing away her normal life as a dog. Yet as most poodles was took into a rich family who trained her to be a lady of course. She didn't like the training for she was only a mere 2 months yet they had a whip that would redden her hind and told her to do it. As she worked harder and harder she began to like the life of a spoiled fancy dog and became like one. Glaring at the rats and the strays and even the normal dogs. Always being taken to the groomers to get those fancy cuts. Eating the great food they gave. Wearing expensive collars and such. Getting taken into dog shows. It was the life she wanted. Yet one day it disappeared and she woke up to find her family was gone and the door was broken swinging wide open. She stayed in the home for it was the only known place she thought as 'safe'.

Negatives: Her fancy nature can;t fix everything and she can have mental breakdowns.

Positives: She may be a virgin but that special man who manages to either trap her and take advantage or sweeps her off her feet won't be prepared for the pleasure she gives him. She is also fast and flexible.

Family: She never remembered but her mom and dad was named named Erik and Molly they were normal dogs yet good breeders. They never cared about there pups.

Mate: N/A
Pups:N/A
Friends: Some other fancy dogs down the street
Enemies: Strays.
Crush: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://lastmoment.rpg-board.net

My babies and my Adults!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Moment :: character bio :: Accepted Biographies-
Jump to: